Due to its tremendous growth and development Dubai has become an excellent business environment for many investors around the world. It has one of the most liberal and attractive business operating conditions as far as rules and regulations are concerned. Since its inception UAE free zones have successfully attracted a large number of companies in relation to foreign direct investment as well as expanding net non-oil exports.
Investors enjoy the following essential benefits when setting up a business in a UAE Free Zone:
- 100% foreign ownership
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- 100% free transfer of funds
- 100% exemption of import and export duties
- Staple and clear regulation
- No Income Tax
- No corporate Tax for 15 years, renewable for an additional 15 years
- Assistance with labor recruitment and additional support services, such as sponsorship and housing
- Free zone company formation is quicker than incorporation outside of the Free Zones
- Cheap labour and easy recruitment procedures
- 25 years lease options, warehouse facilities, availability of areas for production and assembling etc.